Self-employed agreements, for pub lovers who want to run a pub within a supportive partnership on low-risk terms with high reward potential.
Craft Union Pub company are a proud part of Stonegate Group. Operating since 2015, we partner with over 500 Self-employed Pub Operators, supporting them as they run brilliant wet-led community locals. We are the self-employed agreement offered by Stonegate Group. Pubs on this agreement are community-locals often with an emphasis on sport, entertainment, and community work.
Our agreements allow you to run a pub business you love, while remaining secure in the knowledge you have the full support of Stonegate Group, the UKs largest pub company, behind you.
Key features include:
Uncapped operator earning potential. Our agreements offer 4 distinct streams of available income outlined below
Industry leading profit share scheme, offering 10% of all year-on-year profit growth (uncapped)
Quarterly machine profit share & sales incentive payments
A percentage of weekly net turnover to pay yourself and your staff
Low risk agreement with ingoing costs of only a £500 deposit
Open ended agreements with no fixed end date
Notice periods ranging from 4-8 weeks dependent on length of service
On-site accommodation provided
1. Submit your pub specific interest online.
2. A phone interview with one of our specialist recruitment team, where we will assess your skills and match you to the best opportunity for you.
3. A first stage interview with the Regional Manager
4. Produce a Pub Business Proposal detailing all the ways you would make your pub business a success.
5. A meeting with the Regional Manager to talk through your pub business proposal
6. A final interview with an Operations Manager
7. Sign your MSA agreement & start pouring pints!
Have a few more questions? Flick through a copy of our FAQs here!